.ht. Index du Forum

.ht. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Like If You Agree Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .ht. Index du Forum -> .HT. -> BAR ou BORDEL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
carvetak

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Like If You Agree Facebook Status Répondre en citant

Like If You Agree Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD

Keep it up! . Thanks for clarifying the real reason behind these pages. Now I can share the link to this whenever I see one of those goddamn fucking annoying things. Pete Morin October 25, 2012 12:37 PM Hi Daylan, If I may, can I play the cynic for a moment? Whos being scammed? The business that buys a FB page? Arent its managers responsible for their own folly? Or is this just the FB version of email spam? Once I like something, Im captive to the next page owners spam? Cant I deal with that the same way I deal with email spam? Cheers. Yeah, its pretty annoying. Rihanna: red hair & Lady Gaga: green hair.The Power Rangers have officially returned click Like if I've ever made you smile in your life! Cool Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +2 Share Women are like iPhones. Katy Perry: blue hair. I HATE these posts with a passion. I dont think though there are many hospitals who wont heal someone unless they get 10000 likes or someone whos cancer is going to be healed if you share within 5 seconds. It is getting a little sloppy lately though. I wish heaven had stairs, so I could come and see you and hug you again. Men are like Blackberries, rub one ball and everything moves. All of this isnt neccesarily linked to you directly (at least not that a page admin can decipher). But, as the rule of the interwebs goes: If theres a way to spam it, then it will be spammed! I really hope Facebook fix it soon. So if nobody is near you on an escalator, and you understand the risks, go ahead and walk if you want to. They seem like pretty intelligent folks& . The biggest myth is that we, the great unwashed, actually give a shit about advertising, and just cant wait to click on all those ads appearing in the right side bar of your page. Daylan Pearce February 5, 2013 10:30 PM Hey Foogirl, Commenting does then count as an interaction and you are tied into interaction with the post. Are these scammy or spammy, or just part of the idiotic nature of some people. This post was as much about how the Facebook algorithm works as it was the people who try to gain from it. Great article explaining why! . I have never clicked these sorts of FB page like posts, but always because of an instinct I couldnt explain. .. They struggle to keep up with FBs machinations, and FB struggles to make FBpurity ineffective (which is a good sign, to me). It is a scam to get people to boost the authority(value) of a page, using their social data most people just dont know its happening. A page with 100,000 likes and 3 scam reports is legit. We can help get more likes on a photo, provided it is available to see by all. Barry October 26, 2012 9:44 AM Great post! Insta shared, getting AIDS check tomorrow just to be sure! . I should have perhaps gone for the title I hate cancer in bold font (probably Helvetica, who doesnt like Helvetica?) , on a pastel coloured background, complimented by a 1950s style line drawing of a fluffy cat with a thought bubble saying Oh hai! Nom&nom.nom. Seems like everything but the name can be altered after 200 likes now. Chris January 26, 2013 1:34 AM If this comment gets 1,000,000 likes by next Tuesday, Chuck Norris will punch cancer into the sun. If my friends cant be bothered to take the time to type their own thoughts, I cant be bothered with them. Give people what they want, rather than what you want to give them 5a02188284
increase likes on facebook page free softwarehow to hack someones facebook anonymousbuy facebook likes from europefacebook login suspendedchatting video di facebookrojava devrimi facebookfacebook app install ads trackinghow to put facebook profile to privatefacebook chat for samsung corbyforever living facebook page

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .ht. Index du Forum -> .HT. -> BAR ou BORDEL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange